Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Big Adventure

So Paddy took me to see Shrek 4 last night. I don't know why he wanted to see a horror movie the night before going in for surgery, but I left the movie scared spermless! There was a very pretty ball that was tragically murdered! And later there was another one that litterally exploded with Ogres! Ouch!

But today I start my big adventure. I was born in the Abdominal Mountains and my brother and I decsended to make a living for ourselves about 30 years ago. Since then we've been working hard to harvest the land and export our wares. If demand is any indication, they're quite popular, actually.


I've had a good life here, but I'm looking forward to exploring the world! I'll keep you updated on my travels! Stay tuned...


-Paddy's Right Testicle

No comments:

Post a Comment